Hens in Marbella and Puerto Banus
Ideal destination for Hen Parties
Being associated with the rich and famous, Marbella and Puerto Banus have plenty of pubs, clubs, restaurants and world-class shopping facilities. Designer names as well as more traditional Spanish shops and boutiques line the main streets. The Marina Banus Shopping Centre and the premier Spanish department store El Corte Ingles are two of the most popular locations that shoppers head for.
The "No carbs before Marbs" TOWIE crowd and other TV and sporting celebrities regularly visit this area as it is the place to be seen and have fun in. This is where its at!
Puerto Banus nightlife holds a world-class reputation. You can carry on until dawn if you want it to, or you can settle for a quiet drink and tapa in any one of the countless local bars.
If you want 'Tinsel Town' there are numerous cocktail and wine bars spread around the Marina and seafront areas. Do a bit of ‘star spotting’ while you dring in a harbour front bar!
With so much to offer it is little wonder that Puerto Banus is a favourite destination for thousands of future brides looking to have their hen party in Spain. Whether it be catching some sun on a lounger, sipping cocktails in a Puerto Banus beach bar; luxury shopping in one of the many luxury boutiques, being pampered in the massive array of beauty salons & spas or a fun-filled night out, Puerto Banus will fulfil your dreams.
Marbella on the other hand offers a more cosmopolitan vibe and International ambience. There are still plenty of places to party hard and drinks prices are much cheaper here. A trip to Puerto Banus one night though is a must!
Article continues below Ads ↓
Daytime Activity Ideas
- Pamper Party - Relax, chill and be pampered. Massages - Swedish, Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue, Sports, Indian Head, Infant, Pregnancy and Reflexology. Facials Waxing Body Scrubs Nails - Mini manicures and pedicures. Gel & Minx nails.
- Spa Day - Treat your group to a relaxing day at a quality spa. Enjoy a day of pampering, chilling and chatting with your friends while making yourself beautiful for the upcoming night out! Choose between Swedish Sauna, Turkish Bath, Ice Room, Sensational Shower, Dynamic Pool, Gym or just relax.
- Cocktail Making Class - Learn how to make perfect cocktails the right way. Make you're own cocktail with personal instruction from a professional!
- Dance Classes - Learn how to dance like a professional with a Pole Dancing, Pole & lap / burlesque combo, Hollywood Dance (dancing in the style of Rihanna, Beyonce etc), Hip Hop, Salsa Dancing or Belly Dancing class.
- Dolphin Spotting - If the bride's into the great outdoors and wildlife, add dolphin spotting to his Marbella hen weekend.
- Horse Riding - See the Costa del Sol in a totally different light with horse riding trek up in the hills of Andaluc'a. Seasoned riders and novices are catered for. There are various routes available to suit your skill level.
- Powerboat - Get a massive shot of adrenaline with a powerboat trip. When it comes to wet ‘n wild rides, the powerboat leads the fleet.
- Quad Biking - A cut above your average trek. Trek in the hills of Andaluc'a or through the spectacular Guadalhorce Valley. Get the blood pumping! See the lush gardens, ancient pine trees, impressive plains and olive groves of the Guadalhorce Valley up close.
- Sphering - Defy gravity! Up for doing something bonkers and bit different? Roll down a hill at top speed in a huge inflatable ball. Wow!
- Wakeboarding - Blast across the surface of a stunning lake at a cracking pace. Impress the local guys with your wakeboarding tricks. Spend a couple of hours messing about on the water.
- Segway Tours - Marbella to Puerto Banus along the promenade. Enjoy a new concept of sightseeing with the wonderful guided tours using a Segway. The Marbella Segway Tour is approximately 90 minutes.
Evening Activity Ideas
- Male Stripper - Puerto Banus has the most stunning and professional boys in Spain. Strippers are great entertainment value and will certainly put a smile on all of your faces. Watch their specially choreographed routines.
- Dinner and Clubb - A Marbella hen weekend calls for something better than a standard bar crawl! If the bride-to-be wants an upmarket hen weekend, dinner and club entry will fit the bill without breaking the bank. Fine food, quality booze, top tunes and hunky chappies.
- Tapas Meal - You can't survive on sangria alone. A Marbella hen weekend without a tapas meal would be like Christmas without turkey. Use a traditional bodegas and get stuck into authentic Mediterranean dishes bursting with colour and flavour. Try homemade meatballs, spicy potatoes, garlic mushrooms, massive olives, goat's cheese, seafood and ham. Tapas goes down a treat with an ice cold beer or a rich red Rioja.
- Cheeky Waiter - An increasingly popular choice and perfect for those hens looking for something different. Dressed with only a bow tie, white collar and cuffs and bottom revealing apron, the cheeky waiters are available day and night and will be there to serve drinks and entertain the group in a bar, your villa or apartments.